Lawyers attack WikiLeaks conspiracy notion
Fort Meade (US): Defence lawyers at the court-martial of Army Pfc. Bradley Manning are attacking the government`s assertion he started sending classified information to WikiLeaks within weeks of starting work as an intelligence analyst in Iraq in 2009.
An Army computer crimes investigator testified on cross-examination today that he found no evidence on Manning`s personal computer of WikiLeaks` "Most Wanted Leaks of 2009." The government alleges Manning used the list as a guide to obtain documents and videos for the anti-secrecy website.
Prosecutors have presented evidence suggesting Manning leaked video from an Afghanistan airstrike investigation in late 2009 or early 2010. But investigators say they found no evidence on any of Manning`s computers that he had obtained the video before April 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand