Leaked video shows US pilot singing after killing Afghans
London: A video from an Apache helicopter`s on-board camera that was leaked online shows a US pilot blowing up an Afghan man while singing "Bye, bye Miss American pie".
As the pilot launches a missile at a group of people in a street, he is seen humming the famous tune from the 1971 album by Don McLean, The Sun reported.
The caption on the video leaked on website Liveleak.com claimed the people on the ground were "innocent farmers planting poppyseed".
The weapon used on them was claimed to be a one kg Hellfire missile.
After the Afghan man is killed in the massive explosion, the co-pilot can be heard saying "Nice".
The pilots then fire a machine gun at two other people.
A disgusted user of the website left a comment: "It`s disturbing and bordering on sanctioned psychopathy to enjoy killing so much".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate