Lewinsky set to embarrass Clinton in tell-all book
London: Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky is reportedly going to pen a tell-all book about her affair with Bill Clinton which may reveal her intimate love letters and how the ex-US president had an insatiable desire for threesomes.
Lewinsky, 39, reportedly seeks revenge on Clinton, as she believes he escaped unscathed while she had never been able to shake the disgrace of their Oval Office trysts, reported Daily Mail citing her friends.
These friends claim publishers are scrambling to get their hands on the book and she could get as much a $12 million for recounting every tawdry detail.
Speaking to the National Enquirer tabloid, Lewinsky`s friends said the memoir could even spark further health problems for the former president, who has undergone heart surgeries.
"Her book could be more than just revenge, it could kill him!", a source said.
Though Lewinsky has not yet secured a book deal, her apparent attempts to cash in on the affair could rattle the Clinton marriage - and wreck Hillary`s bid for the presidency in 2016, the report added.
The book will also include never-before-seen love letters that she wrote to the president - some of which were so intimate she never sent them, another friend added.
They reportedly detail her love for Clinton and how Lewinsky, then just 22, could make him much happier than Hillary whom the ex-president called a "cold fish".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'