Liberal Democrat councillor hosted ‘sex parties’
London: An investigation has been launched in London to probe reports that a Liberal Democrat councillor was hosting sex parties at his home.
David Fuller, who was a councillor at Portsmouth City Council, has reportedly been holding the events, called Miss Use parties that were hosted by a Mistress Sarah, at a three-bedroom detached property in The Avenue, Fareham, Hampshire.
An investigation by the Southern Daily Echo found a woman covered in bubble wrap and a man pretending to be a dog at the home of the Liberal Democrat councillor, the Huffington Post reports.
Fareham Borough Council said it would investigate the parties to establish whether they have breached licensing or planning regulations.
According to the Daily Echo, guests were charged a GBP 15 entry fee per person at the venue as a ‘contribution’ to soft drinks and a buffet.
Interested people are sent invitations via a social networking site for people who enjoy an ‘alternative lifestyle’.
Cllr Fuller, who is the deputy chairman of neighbouring Portsmouth City Council`s licensing committee, told the paper that he did not do anything illegal, but he did rather not carry on this conversation.
On his page on the Portsmouth council`s website, Cllr Fuller, who represents the Fratton area, stated that he is a freemason and works as the manager of care home.
Cllr Sean Woodward, the Conservative leader of Fareham Borough Council, said that he would ask his planning and licensing officers to investigate the property.
But he admitted that the authority had not received any complaints about the parties, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'