Libya mulls international help over security: Spokesman
Tripoli: The Libyan government said Tuesday it was considering the possibility of calling for international forces to help re-establish security, after a flare-up of violence in the capital Tripoli.
"The government is looking into the possibility of making an appeal for international forces on the ground to re-establish security and help the government impose its authority," a government spokesman said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016