Libya, Russia agree on USD 1.8bn arms deal: Putin
Moscow: Libya has signed a deal with Russia to buy weapons worth 1.3 billion euros ($1.8 billion), Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was on Saturday quoted as saying.
"Only yesterday we signed a contract worth 1.3 billion euros. And it`s not only small-arms," Putin said, according to RIA Novosti.
The deal was signed after talks with a senior Libyan military official in Moscow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores