Libya, Russia agree on USD 1.8bn arms deal: Putin
Moscow: Libya has signed a deal with Russia to buy weapons worth 1.3 billion euros ($1.8 billion), Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was on Saturday quoted as saying.
"Only yesterday we signed a contract worth 1.3 billion euros. And it`s not only small-arms," Putin said, according to RIA Novosti.
The deal was signed after talks with a senior Libyan military official in Moscow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj