Libya, Russia agree on USD 1.8bn arms deal: Putin
Moscow: Libya has signed a deal with Russia to buy weapons worth 1.3 billion euros ($1.8 billion), Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was on Saturday quoted as saying.
"Only yesterday we signed a contract worth 1.3 billion euros. And it`s not only small-arms," Putin said, according to RIA Novosti.
The deal was signed after talks with a senior Libyan military official in Moscow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'