Libyan judge orders Gaddafi`s son to be tried by video link
Tripoli: A Libyan judge has decided that slain Muammar Gaddafi`s son can be tried in the proceedings via a video link.
Since the end of Libya`s 2011 civil war, Seif al-Islam Gaddafi has been held by a militia in Zintan that has refused to hand him over for a separate trial Tripoli.
According to news24, Seif al-Islam faces charges along with 39 other Gaddafi regime figures for alleged crimes during the civil war.
The judge in the courtroom set up in a Tripoli prison facility ordered a satellite link with Seif al-Islam in the Zintan prison and adjourned the proceedings until 27 April, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi