Libya`s PM demands explanation for US raid in Tripoli
Tripoli: Libya`s Prime Minister Ali Zeidan on Sunday asked US authorities to explain a military raid in Tripoli to capture a Libyan man wanted for bombing US embassies in Africa 15 years ago, his office said.
Nazih al-Ragye, better known by the cover name Abu Anas al-Liby, was seized by US forces in the Libyan capital on Saturday, the Pentagon said.
"The Libyan government is following the news of the kidnapping of a Libyan citizen who is wanted by US authorities," Zeidan`s office said in a statement. "The Libyan government has contacted to US authorities to ask them to provide an explanation."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country