Libya`s PM demands explanation for US raid in Tripoli
Tripoli: Libya`s Prime Minister Ali Zeidan on Sunday asked US authorities to explain a military raid in Tripoli to capture a Libyan man wanted for bombing US embassies in Africa 15 years ago, his office said.
Nazih al-Ragye, better known by the cover name Abu Anas al-Liby, was seized by US forces in the Libyan capital on Saturday, the Pentagon said.
"The Libyan government is following the news of the kidnapping of a Libyan citizen who is wanted by US authorities," Zeidan`s office said in a statement. "The Libyan government has contacted to US authorities to ask them to provide an explanation."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional