Libya`s PM demands explanation for US raid in Tripoli
Tripoli: Libya`s Prime Minister Ali Zeidan on Sunday asked US authorities to explain a military raid in Tripoli to capture a Libyan man wanted for bombing US embassies in Africa 15 years ago, his office said.
Nazih al-Ragye, better known by the cover name Abu Anas al-Liby, was seized by US forces in the Libyan capital on Saturday, the Pentagon said.
"The Libyan government is following the news of the kidnapping of a Libyan citizen who is wanted by US authorities," Zeidan`s office said in a statement. "The Libyan government has contacted to US authorities to ask them to provide an explanation."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery