Lieberman sworn in as Israel foreign minister
Jerusalem: Right-wing Israeli firebrand Avigdor Lieberman took his oath of office in front of the Israeli parliament today, returning as foreign minister after he quit to fight corruption charges.
The 120-member house confirmed by a vote of 62 to 17 his reappointment, almost a year after he resigned to fight the corruption charges which he was cleared of last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read