Links to attack on Israelis ridiculous: Iran TV
Tehran: Iran`s state TV is rejecting accusations of Tehran`s involvement in an apparent suicide attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria that killed at least eight people.
A commentary today on the TV website calls the claims by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and others "ridiculous" and "sensational."
The website described the Israeli charges as attempts to discredit Iran and its allies such as Syria.
There have been no official statements by Iranian authorities since the Wednesday attack in the Black Sea city of Burgas. Israeli officials and media say the death toll includes six Israelis and two Bulgarians.
The bombing is the latest in a string of attacks and plots around the world that Israel has blamed on Iran. Iran has denied involvement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Nita Ambani launch multi-discipline sports initiative; laud PM Modi for Olympics task force idea
- ISRO successfully tests scramjet rocket engine
- Rafael Nadal hoping to continue Rio Olympics momentum at US Open
- Guess who? This A-list Bollywood actress can give up career to marry the man she loves
- 'Mann Ki Baat': From praising India's daughters to concern over loss of lives in Kashmir - What all PM Narendra Modi said