Links to attack on Israelis ridiculous: Iran TV
Tehran: Iran`s state TV is rejecting accusations of Tehran`s involvement in an apparent suicide attack against Israeli tourists in Bulgaria that killed at least eight people.
A commentary today on the TV website calls the claims by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and others "ridiculous" and "sensational."
The website described the Israeli charges as attempts to discredit Iran and its allies such as Syria.
There have been no official statements by Iranian authorities since the Wednesday attack in the Black Sea city of Burgas. Israeli officials and media say the death toll includes six Israelis and two Bulgarians.
The bombing is the latest in a string of attacks and plots around the world that Israel has blamed on Iran. Iran has denied involvement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman