Live grenade found at German cinema showing Jackson film
Dusseldorf: A live hand grenade was discovered at a cinema showing the documentary of the last days of Michael Jackson`s life, police said on Friday.
A cleaner at Kinowelt in Dusseldorf found the Yugoslav-made grenade on a seat while tidying up after the movie ‘This Is It’ on Thursday evening.
Police evacuated the multiplex after the discovery and searched the premises with six sniffer dogs, but found no more suspicious objects.
Experts were examining the hand grenade, which was wrapped in a serviette, to see if they could determine who left it there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics