London soldier killing: UK police arrest tenth suspect
Zee Media Bureau
London: UK police have arrested the tenth suspect in the killing of a soldier in an apparent Islamist extremist attack.
The 50-year-old man was arrested for conspiring to kill soldier Lee Rigby in broad daylight on a London street.
Rigby was walking near his barracks in southeast London`s Woolwich area last week when he was run over by a vehicle and repeatedly stabbed with knives and meat cleavers.
Police have already arrested nine others, including two main suspects shot by officers at the scene of the killing who are hospitalized under armed guard.
(With agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!