London soldier killing: UK police arrest tenth suspect
Zee Media Bureau
London: UK police have arrested the tenth suspect in the killing of a soldier in an apparent Islamist extremist attack.
The 50-year-old man was arrested for conspiring to kill soldier Lee Rigby in broad daylight on a London street.
Rigby was walking near his barracks in southeast London`s Woolwich area last week when he was run over by a vehicle and repeatedly stabbed with knives and meat cleavers.
Police have already arrested nine others, including two main suspects shot by officers at the scene of the killing who are hospitalized under armed guard.
(With agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list