Lust isn`t a crime: Strauss-Kahn`s French lawyers
Paris: Lawyers defending Dominique
Strauss-Kahn against allegations he was involved in a French
prostitution ring say he is being unfairly targeted for his
active extramarital sex life and committed no crime.
They are also protesting a judge`s order barring the
former International Monetary Fund chief from talking to the
media pending further investigation.
Strauss-Kahn, a former French presidential hopeful, was
handed preliminary charges yesterday alleging he was involved
in a hotel prostitution ring in France.
Lawyer Henri Leclerc said today that Strauss-Kahn didn`t
know he was having sex with prostitutes, and that he`s certain
the case against Strauss-Kahn will crumble.
A New York court is holding a hearing tomorrow in a civil
case in which a hotel maid accuses Strauss-Kahn of sexual
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents