Maduro screws up Bible`s anecdote, says `multiply the penises`
Washington: Venezuelan president did a major blunder while delivering a speech at the Miranda Stadium when he said `Multiply ourselves, like Christ multiplied the penises`.
Nicolas Maduro was apparently reading the iconic biblical anecdote in Spanish which is written as `Cristo multiplico los peces y los panes` and the Spanish word for penises- `penes` is just a letter away.
However, the president immediately realized his grave error, corrected himself and apologized for using the wrong expression and said that how Christ multiplied the fish and loaves, art should be multiplied, Huffington Post reports.
Maduro had received a lot of flak for saying that Chavez came to him as a little bird and his later blunder is talk of the online world now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'