Magazine facing boycott over Kate`s `weight-loss` feature
London: OK! Magazine is in hot water after it did a feature on the Duchess of Cambridge`s `weight loss.`
Just hours after Kate showed her post-pregnancy bump, the magazine hit the shelves with an exclusive `Duchess diet`, and revealing how `her stomach is going to shrink straight back`, the Mirror reported.
Former Blue Peter presenter Katy Hill is the one leading angered mothers, who are threatening to boycott the magazine for a `vile` front cover about the 31-year-old royal`s post-baby weight loss.
Hill tweeted an image of herself from two months after she gave birth.
The caption asked mums that if the OK Magazine #Kate cover made them feel bad, here`s her photo two months post baby, asserting that they made a human.
The magazine`s cover boasted about having spoken to her trainer about the Duchess`s weight loss regime; it also promised to reveal the details of her `diet and shape-up plan`.
The magazine bosses were quick to issue an apology amid the furious backlash and issued a statement saying that Kate is one of the great beauties of our age and OK! readers love her.
The statement said that they also were moved by her radiance as she and William introduced the newborn prince to the world.
The bossed said that they would not dream of being critical of Kate`s appearance and if that was misunderstood because of our cover it was not intended.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore