Malaysia Airlines – A short history
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Tragedy has struck Malaysia Airlines in a matter of couple of months. Whereas MH370 went missing couple of months back and has not been traced as yet, on Thursday MH17 crashed on the eastern border of Ukraine with 295 people on board.
Here is a brief history of the national carrier of Malaysia -
It ceased operations in 1972 followed by the birth of two airlines - Malaysian Airline System (MAS) and Singapore Airlines.
Complied from Wikipedia
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India