Man appears at his own funeral in Brazil
Sao Paulo: Police say a 41-year-old car washer shocked his family when he interrupted a funeral being held for him at his mother`s home in the town of Alagoinhas in northeastern Brazil.
Police inspector Roberto Lima says that on Sunday Jose Marcos Araujo identified a body at the city morgue as being that of his brother, Gilberto.
Lima said today that Jose Marcos took the body to his mother`s home where a wake was held.
But the police inspector said that several hours before the Monday burial "a friend of Gilberto`s saw him walking down the street and told him that his family was mourning him."
"So he went to his mother`s home to let everyone know he was very much alive," Lima said by telephone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi