Man appears at his own funeral in Brazil
Sao Paulo: Police say a 41-year-old car washer shocked his family when he interrupted a funeral being held for him at his mother`s home in the town of Alagoinhas in northeastern Brazil.
Police inspector Roberto Lima says that on Sunday Jose Marcos Araujo identified a body at the city morgue as being that of his brother, Gilberto.
Lima said today that Jose Marcos took the body to his mother`s home where a wake was held.
But the police inspector said that several hours before the Monday burial "a friend of Gilberto`s saw him walking down the street and told him that his family was mourning him."
"So he went to his mother`s home to let everyone know he was very much alive," Lima said by telephone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations