Man appears at his own funeral in Brazil
Sao Paulo: Police say a 41-year-old car washer shocked his family when he interrupted a funeral being held for him at his mother`s home in the town of Alagoinhas in northeastern Brazil.
Police inspector Roberto Lima says that on Sunday Jose Marcos Araujo identified a body at the city morgue as being that of his brother, Gilberto.
Lima said today that Jose Marcos took the body to his mother`s home where a wake was held.
But the police inspector said that several hours before the Monday burial "a friend of Gilberto`s saw him walking down the street and told him that his family was mourning him."
"So he went to his mother`s home to let everyone know he was very much alive," Lima said by telephone.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis