Man charged in NYC subway plot pleads not guilty
New York: A man charged in a failed
terror plot against the New York City subway system has
pleaded not guilty.
Adis Medunjanin entered the plea today in federal
court in Brooklyn.
The Bosnian immigrant had previously pleaded not
guilty to charges he sought to join two former high school
classmates from New York in what prosecutors called three
"coordinated suicide bombing attacks" on Manhattan subway
A revised indictment unsealed last month added new
charges alleging a high-ranking al Qaeda operative had
recruited Medunjanin, Najibullah Zazi and Zarein Ahmedzay in
2008 to receive training from the terror network in Pakistan.
Zazi and Ahmedzay have pleaded guilty and are
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets