Man charged with terror offenses in UK
London: British police say they have charged a 30-year-old man for disseminating terrorist material, including a publication and a filmed recording of a lecture.
Scotland Yard said that Shah Jalal Hussain was charged on Wednesday with providing the material to others with the intention of encouraging terrorism.
The force said counter-terrorism police arrested Hussain at an east London address earlier on Wednesday. Hussain was kept in custody and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates` Court on Thursday.
Hussain is linked to investigations into another man who was charged earlier with three similar offenses.
The man, 30-year-old Ibrahim Abdullah-Hassan who also goes by the name Abu Nusaybah was arrested last month after he gave a television interview on the BBC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday