Man charged with terror offenses in UK
London: British police say they have charged a 30-year-old man for disseminating terrorist material, including a publication and a filmed recording of a lecture.
Scotland Yard said that Shah Jalal Hussain was charged on Wednesday with providing the material to others with the intention of encouraging terrorism.
The force said counter-terrorism police arrested Hussain at an east London address earlier on Wednesday. Hussain was kept in custody and is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates` Court on Thursday.
Hussain is linked to investigations into another man who was charged earlier with three similar offenses.
The man, 30-year-old Ibrahim Abdullah-Hassan who also goes by the name Abu Nusaybah was arrested last month after he gave a television interview on the BBC.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video