Man kills 3 bandmates, himself: New York police
New York: New York City police say a former member of a band fatally shot three of his bandmates and wounded a fourth in a Brooklyn row house before killing himself.
Police say it`s not clear why the man opened fire this morning at the three-story building in the Williamsburg neighbourhood.
Police say the shooter had been kicked out of the band, but they aren`t sure if that motivated the shooting.
The victims were found on the second and third floors. The shooter was discovered on the roof.
Police say the dead men are believed to be Iranian nationals living in the US.
Another bandmate was wounded on the arm and has been hospitalised in stable condition.
Police say officers didn`t fire their weapons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi