Man kills 3 bandmates, himself: New York police
New York: New York City police say a former member of a band fatally shot three of his bandmates and wounded a fourth in a Brooklyn row house before killing himself.
Police say it`s not clear why the man opened fire this morning at the three-story building in the Williamsburg neighbourhood.
Police say the shooter had been kicked out of the band, but they aren`t sure if that motivated the shooting.
The victims were found on the second and third floors. The shooter was discovered on the roof.
Police say the dead men are believed to be Iranian nationals living in the US.
Another bandmate was wounded on the arm and has been hospitalised in stable condition.
Police say officers didn`t fire their weapons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan