Man sacked for posting `sleeping boss` on Facebook
London: A security guard in Britain was fired
after he filmed his female boss sleeping on the job and posted
it on Facebook.
Darrell Welsh shot a 30-second clip with his mobile on a
night shift at an Argos warehouse in Bridgwater, Somerset.
But Welsh`s boss claimed that she was not napping but
just "resting" her tired eyes.
Welsh was found guilty of gross misconduct by employer
"You can tell she`s asleep by her body language," claimed
Darrell, 28, of Taunton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months