Man writes book on sex with dolphin
London: An American author has written a book detailing his nine-month-long sexual relationship with a female dolphin, a media report said.
Malcolm Brenner`s book "Wet Goddess: Recollection of a dolphin lover" recounts his love affair in the 1970s with a captive female dolphin named Ruby, The Sun reported.
Brenner says he had a "sexual relationship" with the dolphin and that it was she that "initiated" the sex.
Brenner, a resident of Florida, said the relationship started after "she began raking her teeth lightly against my arms and legs which was indescribably erotic".
"The dolphin initiated the whole sexual thing. She was in isolation (and) was using me to satisfy her sexual needs," he was quoted as saying.
He said Ruby "probably died of a broken heart" soon after he left for college.
The book that has been given a five-star rating on online shopping site Amazon.com, costs $16.95.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times