Mandela`s health is in God`s hands now, says family
Washington: The grief struck family of former South African President, Nelson Mandela, have ruled out any discussions to end his life support and left it for the God to decide his fate.
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, former wife of Mandela, told CNN in an exclusive interview that it was painful to see him in such critical situation.
Mandela, 94, remains in critical but stable condition at a Pretoria hospital where he has been battling a recurring lung infection since June 8.
South Africans have gathered in huge numbers outside the hospital lighting candles and leaving notes for their beloved Madiba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details