Manila hit by 3.8 magnitude earthquake
Manila: Manila was rocked by earthquake tremors on Wednesday even though no loss of life of property was reported, as per reports.
The epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly 31 kilometers northeast of Dona Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS).
The officials have said that no damage or aftershocks are expected after the earthquake.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery