Manila hit by 3.8 magnitude earthquake
Manila: Manila was rocked by earthquake tremors on Wednesday even though no loss of life of property was reported, as per reports.
The epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly 31 kilometers northeast of Dona Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS).
The officials have said that no damage or aftershocks are expected after the earthquake.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing