Manila hit by 3.8 magnitude earthquake
Manila: Manila was rocked by earthquake tremors on Wednesday even though no loss of life of property was reported, as per reports.
The epicenter of the earthquake was reportedly 31 kilometers northeast of Dona Remedios Trinidad, Bulacan, Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS).
The officials have said that no damage or aftershocks are expected after the earthquake.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Surrogacy Bill against commercial surrogacy which is a money making racket: BJP
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins on Saturday
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study
- Delhi constable murder: All three culprits arrested