Manslaughter accused doctor acquitted in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi: The Abu Dhabi Criminal Court has acquitted Cyril Karabus, a South African doctor, from the charges of manslaughter.
He was accused for the death of the three-year-old girl, who had suffered from cancer and died at Khalifa Hospital in Abu Dhabi in 2002.
Karabus, who treated the deceased girl, also faced the charges of forgery for allegedly falsifying the official document.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama