Manslaughter accused doctor acquitted in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi: The Abu Dhabi Criminal Court has acquitted Cyril Karabus, a South African doctor, from the charges of manslaughter.
He was accused for the death of the three-year-old girl, who had suffered from cancer and died at Khalifa Hospital in Abu Dhabi in 2002.
Karabus, who treated the deceased girl, also faced the charges of forgery for allegedly falsifying the official document.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report