Manslaughter accused doctor acquitted in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi: The Abu Dhabi Criminal Court has acquitted Cyril Karabus, a South African doctor, from the charges of manslaughter.
He was accused for the death of the three-year-old girl, who had suffered from cancer and died at Khalifa Hospital in Abu Dhabi in 2002.
Karabus, who treated the deceased girl, also faced the charges of forgery for allegedly falsifying the official document.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- India's ceasefire violations threat to regional peace and security: Nawaz Sharif
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?