Manslaughter accused doctor acquitted in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi: The Abu Dhabi Criminal Court has acquitted Cyril Karabus, a South African doctor, from the charges of manslaughter.
He was accused for the death of the three-year-old girl, who had suffered from cancer and died at Khalifa Hospital in Abu Dhabi in 2002.
Karabus, who treated the deceased girl, also faced the charges of forgery for allegedly falsifying the official document.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?