Manslaughter accused doctor acquitted in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi: The Abu Dhabi Criminal Court has acquitted Cyril Karabus, a South African doctor, from the charges of manslaughter.
He was accused for the death of the three-year-old girl, who had suffered from cancer and died at Khalifa Hospital in Abu Dhabi in 2002.
Karabus, who treated the deceased girl, also faced the charges of forgery for allegedly falsifying the official document.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you