Marilyn Monroe `taped having sex with John F Kennedy`
Wellington: A notorious private eye`s newly-released files has revealed that Marilyn Monroe was secretly taped having sex with John F Kennedy, throwing light on the sex scandals that threatened Hollywood and the White House during the 50s and 60s.
Fred Otash, the investigator, who spied on some of America`s biggest stars, combined a wealth of juicy material, which until now lay hidden in a storage unit, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Hollywood reporter, Otash`s notes reveals that he listened to Monroe having sex with President Kennedy at a house in Malibu.
The private eye had allegedly been hired by reclusive multi-millionaire Howard Hughes, who was looking for dirt on the Democrats.
Otash says in his notes that when the house was wired, Monroe was not part of the plan and it was to find out what the Democrats were up to on behalf of Howard Hughes and Nixon.
Notes dated before the sex incident show that Monroe was initially in on setting up the President.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents