Marilyn Monroe `taped having sex with John F Kennedy`
Wellington: A notorious private eye`s newly-released files has revealed that Marilyn Monroe was secretly taped having sex with John F Kennedy, throwing light on the sex scandals that threatened Hollywood and the White House during the 50s and 60s.
Fred Otash, the investigator, who spied on some of America`s biggest stars, combined a wealth of juicy material, which until now lay hidden in a storage unit, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Hollywood reporter, Otash`s notes reveals that he listened to Monroe having sex with President Kennedy at a house in Malibu.
The private eye had allegedly been hired by reclusive multi-millionaire Howard Hughes, who was looking for dirt on the Democrats.
Otash says in his notes that when the house was wired, Monroe was not part of the plan and it was to find out what the Democrats were up to on behalf of Howard Hughes and Nixon.
Notes dated before the sex incident show that Monroe was initially in on setting up the President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda