Mass grave of drug war victims found in Mexico: Report
Mexico City: Mexican authorities near the Pacific resort city of Acapulco discovered a hidden mass grave filled with what they believed to be victims of the country`s drug war, local media reported on Wednesday.
Authorities have dug at least 18 bodies out of the grave, newspapers El Universal and Milenio reported.
The newspaper Reforma reported that authorities found a note saying a "narco grave" was on the site.
More than 30,000 people have died in drug-related killings across Mexico over the past four years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India