Mass grave of drug war victims found in Mexico: Report
Mexico City: Mexican authorities near the Pacific resort city of Acapulco discovered a hidden mass grave filled with what they believed to be victims of the country`s drug war, local media reported on Wednesday.
Authorities have dug at least 18 bodies out of the grave, newspapers El Universal and Milenio reported.
The newspaper Reforma reported that authorities found a note saying a "narco grave" was on the site.
More than 30,000 people have died in drug-related killings across Mexico over the past four years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!