Mass grave of drug war victims found in Mexico: Report
Mexico City: Mexican authorities near the Pacific resort city of Acapulco discovered a hidden mass grave filled with what they believed to be victims of the country`s drug war, local media reported on Wednesday.
Authorities have dug at least 18 bodies out of the grave, newspapers El Universal and Milenio reported.
The newspaper Reforma reported that authorities found a note saying a "narco grave" was on the site.
More than 30,000 people have died in drug-related killings across Mexico over the past four years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police