Massive landslide in Tibet, 83 gold mine workers buried
Beijing: At least 83 workers were buried after a massive landslide hit a gold mining area in Tibet on Friday.
The landslide took place in Maizhokunggar County of Lhasa, the regional capital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The victims, including two Tibetans, were workers from a subsidiary of China National Gold Group Corporation.
Officials said rescue efforts were under way.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Libya forces `retake` Benghazi district from jihadists
- HILARIOUS! Neymar fan caught in laundry room of Olympic team hotel
- Supreme Court to hear plea of Army doctors for raising retirement age
- Curfew, restrictions imposed to prevent protests in Kashmir