Media executive killed in Honduras
Tegucigalpa: An executive with a company that publishes three newspapers in Honduras was slain inside his house in San Pedro Sula city, police said.
Hector Flores, 35, was stabbed to death. His body was found Friday.
Authorities said the motive was not robbery, as nothing was taken from the home.
The victim was head of organisational development and corporate social responsibility for the Opsa Group, which publishes La Prensa and El Heraldo and sports daily Diez.
Neighbours said Flores hosted a party at his home Thursday night, but none of them heard or saw any indications of violence at the residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka