Meet the man who won multi-million dollar jackpot twice
Zee Media Bureau/Supriya Jha
Florida: They say, it`s better to be born lucky than rich. Scores of people buy lottery tickets on a routine basis, hoping to strike gold at least once in their lifetime, but most fail.
However, here is an American whose lucky streak won him multi-million jackpot not once,, but twice.
The 67 year old man named James Bozeman bagged lottery prize worth 3 million dollars from the drawing in the Florida Lottery held on Aug 31 this year.
Interestingly, the same man had hit a 10 million dollars jackpot last year.
Reports said that he bought both the lottery winning tickets from the same store and that he started using a different set of numbers since the last time he won.
67-year old Bozeman, who has opted to receive his prize in the instalments of one lakh dollar per year for next thirty years, says he is hopeful for a third lottery win.
And who knows, if Bozeman`s lucky streak continues, he might clinch another lottery prize worth millions of dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter