Mexican fugitive had sex change to avoid arrest
New York: A Mexican fugitive, who was wanted for stealing 200,000 dollars from the government, is said to have undergone sex change surgery in order to avoid being arrested.
Aaron Vera Morales carried identification that said he was a woman when he was caught.
“Aaron Vera Morales had plastic surgery in an effort to evade justice, to change his identity from a man to a woman,” the New York Daily News quoted the Attorney General’s office as saying in a statement.
In photos handed out by cops, Morales looks like a woman, although authorities said it was unclear if he had undergone gender reassignment surgery or had just changed his appearance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?