Mexican fugitive had sex change to avoid arrest
New York: A Mexican fugitive, who was wanted for stealing 200,000 dollars from the government, is said to have undergone sex change surgery in order to avoid being arrested.
Aaron Vera Morales carried identification that said he was a woman when he was caught.
“Aaron Vera Morales had plastic surgery in an effort to evade justice, to change his identity from a man to a woman,” the New York Daily News quoted the Attorney General’s office as saying in a statement.
In photos handed out by cops, Morales looks like a woman, although authorities said it was unclear if he had undergone gender reassignment surgery or had just changed his appearance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!