Mexican police arrest one of FBI`s most wanted
Mexico City: Mexican federal police say they`ve arrested one of the FBI`s most wanted fugitives, a Los Angeles man sought on charges of murder, kidnapping and rape.
The federal police agency says Joe Luis Saenz, who is about 37, was taken into custody in the western city of Guadalajara Friday.
Mexican officials expect extradition proceedings to begin in the coming days.
The FBI says Saenz is accused of fatally shooting two rival gang members in Los Angeles in July 1998 and of kidnapped, raping and murdering his girlfriend less than two weeks later.
He is accused of a fourth murder in Los Angeles County in October 2008.
There was a reward of up to USD 100,000 for information leading to his arrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!