Mexican President in Japan for 3-day visit
Tokyo: Mexican President Felipe Calderon arrived in Japan on Sunday for a three-day visit, as the countries mark 400 years of official ties.
On Monday, Calderon is due to call on Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at the Imperial Palace, followed by a meeting with Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, according to the Japanese Foreign Ministry.
Japan and Mexico marked the 400th year of their exchanges last year and have been holding anniversary events in 2009 and 2010.
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Indian man hacks Dawood Ibrahim's call details, plans to give many secret details to PM Modi
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup