Mexican President in Japan for 3-day visit
Tokyo: Mexican President Felipe Calderon arrived in Japan on Sunday for a three-day visit, as the countries mark 400 years of official ties.
On Monday, Calderon is due to call on Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at the Imperial Palace, followed by a meeting with Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, according to the Japanese Foreign Ministry.
Japan and Mexico marked the 400th year of their exchanges last year and have been holding anniversary events in 2009 and 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog