Mexican President in Japan for 3-day visit
Tokyo: Mexican President Felipe Calderon arrived in Japan on Sunday for a three-day visit, as the countries mark 400 years of official ties.
On Monday, Calderon is due to call on Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at the Imperial Palace, followed by a meeting with Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, according to the Japanese Foreign Ministry.
Japan and Mexico marked the 400th year of their exchanges last year and have been holding anniversary events in 2009 and 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi