Mexico: 16 killed in road crash
Mexico: As many as 16 people, including an infant and a three-year-old child, were killed in a road accident in Mexico on Sunday after a truck hit a bus carrying 20 people to a family party.
The procurator`s office in Coahuila state said the accident occurred on one of the main highways in the state.
According to initial information, the bus driver caused the crash by shifting to the opposite lane.
Rescuers found a two-month-old infant and a three-year-old child among the dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation