Mexico: 16 killed in road crash
Mexico: As many as 16 people, including an infant and a three-year-old child, were killed in a road accident in Mexico on Sunday after a truck hit a bus carrying 20 people to a family party.
The procurator`s office in Coahuila state said the accident occurred on one of the main highways in the state.
According to initial information, the bus driver caused the crash by shifting to the opposite lane.
Rescuers found a two-month-old infant and a three-year-old child among the dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users