Mexico: 16 killed in road crash
Mexico: As many as 16 people, including an infant and a three-year-old child, were killed in a road accident in Mexico on Sunday after a truck hit a bus carrying 20 people to a family party.
The procurator`s office in Coahuila state said the accident occurred on one of the main highways in the state.
According to initial information, the bus driver caused the crash by shifting to the opposite lane.
Rescuers found a two-month-old infant and a three-year-old child among the dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him