Mexico: 26 killed in bus accident
Mexico City: At least 26 people died in Mexico when their bus overturned and plunged into a deep ravine, authorities said.
The bus fell into a 200-meter-deep ravine around 1.30 pm on Sunday in Guerrero state after the driver lost control of the vehicle. More than 20 others were injured.
The victims were members of political parties and were heading to a rally, Xinhua quoted state civil defence secretary Constantino Gonzalez Vargas as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon