MH17 black box data downloaded, no evidence of tampering
Zee Media Bureau/Supriya Jha & Hemant Abhishek
"No evidence or indications of manipulation of the recorder was found," the Dutch Safety Board (OVV) said in a statement.
"The data was successfully downloaded and the flight data recorder contained valid data of the flight," it said.
The Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) in Farnborough, southwest of London, is looking at the flight data recorder, which records information from instruments on the plane.
"In an attempt to mislead the public, to distract attention from the Malaysian Boeing 777 catastrophe, the fantasies of Kiev`s authorities deserve inclusion in the Red Book of military aphorisms," the Reuters quoted an anonymous source as saying.
Mr Borodai said that the rebels were told by the international observers from the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to leave the bodies to be collected by experts.
"So we wait a day. We wait a second day. A third day. Come on! Not a single expert. Well, to leave the bodies there any longer, in 30 degree heat, it`s absurd. It`s simply inhuman. It`s a scene from a horror movie," he told the BBC.
"I knew that a BUK came from Luhansk. At the time I was told that a BUK from Luhansk was coming under the flag of the Luhansk People’s Republic," Alexander Khodakovsky, commander of the Vostok Battalion told the Reuters.
The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down on Thursday, July 17, killing all 298 people aboard. The passenger jet that was flying 10,000 meters above eastern Ukraine war zone, was reportedly shot by a surface-to-air Buk missile, that was given to the rebels by Russia, the US has said.
Four days after the plane was downed, rebels finally handed over the black boxes to Malaysian experts and allowed the bodies of the victims to be taken to the Netherlands.
Meanwhile, the first bodies have reached Netherlands` Eindhoven from where they will be taken near the city of Hilversum for identification.
As experts claim that more remains might be still lying at Ukraine crash site, two more planes carrying the coffins are to arrive in Eindhoven today.
Also, the plane`s black boxes are being examined at the headquarters of the UK`s Air Accidents Investigation Branch in Farnborough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Shocking! Indian surgeons remove 40 knives from cop's stomach (Watch)
- India in talks with Singapore to amend DTAA provisions: CBDT
- NSG chief reveals IED was found in DRDO Bhawan
- Volvo Auto India hires Nalin Jain as CFO
- Pakistan booked Baloch nationalists as it failed to buy them, says defence expert