Michael Jackson`s mother begins testimony in LA
Los Angeles: Michael Jackson`s mother has told jurors that she is suing the promoter of her son`s ill-fated comeback concerts to find out the truth about his death.
Katherine Jackson said on Friday that much of the testimony about her son during a 12-week trial hasn`t been the truth. She said she was testifying because her son is "not here to speak for himself."
The Jackson family matriarch is suing AEG Live LLC, claiming it failed to adequately investigate the doctor convicted of giving her son an overdose of anesthetic in 2009.
She has been a courtroom fixture, sitting in the front row of the courtroom as witnesses have described her son`s creativity and interactions with AEG Live executives.
AEG denies it hired Jackson`s doctor or bears any responsibility for the singer`s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron