Michelle makes me tidy up: US President Barack Obama
New York: US President Barack Obama has admitted that his wife Michelle makes him keep everything in order.
The President recalled in April’s Vogue that he had a little bachelor apartment that Michelle refused to stay in because she thought it was messy, adding that there were pizza boxes everywhere.
So, whenever Michelle came, Obama said he had to get her a hotel room, the New York Post reported.
The first lady, who graces the cover of the latest issue of Vogue, interrupted to reveal that the place caught on fire.
Obama admitted that he takes order from Michelle to put his coat on a hanger.
“And what Michelle has done is to remind me every day of the virtues of order. Being on time. Hanging up your clothes. Being intentional about planning time with your kids,” Obama said.
Obama said that he and his wife are very different people, which might have resulted from how they grew up.
“Michelle grew up in a model nuclear family: mom, dad, brother. I had this far-flung family — father left at a very young age, a stepfather who ended up passing away as well. My mother was this wonderful spirit, and she was adventurous but not always very well organised,” he revealed.
Michelle insisted that an evening with the first family is much like any other dinner-table gathering across America.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan