Michelle Obama jokes about hubby Barack Obama`s failures
Washington: Michelle Obama made light of the failures that her husband, Barack, faced in his life.
The First Lady said at the graduation ceremony forMartin Luther King Jr. Academic Magnet High Schoolthat when something doesn`t go a person`s way, they just have to adjust.
The 49-year-old said that a person has to dig deep and work like crazy.
She asserted that talk show host Oprah Winfrey was demoted from her first job as a news anchor and then talking about Barack, she said that he lost his first race for Congress, ABC News reported.
She joked that she could talk about his failures all afternoon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends