Michelle Obama rolls eyes at `she won’t let Obama smoke` joke
New York: Michelle Obama seemed less than impressed with Republican House Speaker John Boehner during Monday’s inauguration luncheon.
The First Lady sat forward in her chair, allowing her husband, sitting to her right, and Boehner, to her left, to exchange a few words.
She seemed annoyed with the banter, then rolled her eyes, the New York Post reported.
Lip reader Larry Wenig tells ‘Inside Edition’ that Boehner asked President Obama — a longtime smoker who claims to have kicked the habit — if he’d had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.
The speaker, a chain smoker, then quipped, “Somebody [Michelle] won’t let you do it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog