Michelle Obama rolls eyes at `she won’t let Obama smoke` joke
New York: Michelle Obama seemed less than impressed with Republican House Speaker John Boehner during Monday’s inauguration luncheon.
The First Lady sat forward in her chair, allowing her husband, sitting to her right, and Boehner, to her left, to exchange a few words.
She seemed annoyed with the banter, then rolled her eyes, the New York Post reported.
Lip reader Larry Wenig tells ‘Inside Edition’ that Boehner asked President Obama — a longtime smoker who claims to have kicked the habit — if he’d had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.
The speaker, a chain smoker, then quipped, “Somebody [Michelle] won’t let you do it.”
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?