Michelle Obama rolls eyes at `she won’t let Obama smoke` joke
New York: Michelle Obama seemed less than impressed with Republican House Speaker John Boehner during Monday’s inauguration luncheon.
The First Lady sat forward in her chair, allowing her husband, sitting to her right, and Boehner, to her left, to exchange a few words.
She seemed annoyed with the banter, then rolled her eyes, the New York Post reported.
Lip reader Larry Wenig tells ‘Inside Edition’ that Boehner asked President Obama — a longtime smoker who claims to have kicked the habit — if he’d had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.
The speaker, a chain smoker, then quipped, “Somebody [Michelle] won’t let you do it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!