Michelle Obama rolls eyes at `she won’t let Obama smoke` joke
New York: Michelle Obama seemed less than impressed with Republican House Speaker John Boehner during Monday’s inauguration luncheon.
The First Lady sat forward in her chair, allowing her husband, sitting to her right, and Boehner, to her left, to exchange a few words.
She seemed annoyed with the banter, then rolled her eyes, the New York Post reported.
Lip reader Larry Wenig tells ‘Inside Edition’ that Boehner asked President Obama — a longtime smoker who claims to have kicked the habit — if he’d had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.
The speaker, a chain smoker, then quipped, “Somebody [Michelle] won’t let you do it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi