Michelle Obama welcomes `perfect` White House Xmas tree
Washington: Michelle Obama kicked off the holiday season by welcoming the White House Christmas tree on Saturday.
Her daughters Malia and Sasha and the first dog Bo greeted the arrival of a 19-foot Fraser fir from Peak Farms in Jefferson, North Carolina, Fox News reported.
The tree arrived on a horse-drawn carriage, and will be displayed in the Blue Room of the White House.
Michelle said that the tree is “perfect.”
The fir tree comes from the farm of 2012 National Christmas Tree Association grand champion winners Rusty and Beau Estes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested