Michelle thinks I look 50: Barack Obama
Washington: Barack Obama, who will turn 51 on August 04, revealed that his wife Michelle says he looks 50.
The current US President also joked on Thursday that his ideal birthday present would be a victory in Florida.
“I’m gonna be 51 on Saturday. Michelle says I look 50, so that’s not bad,” Politico quoted him as saying while speaking to supporters in Orlando, Florida.
The crowd then broke into a spontaneous rendition of "Happy Birthday”.
“Thank you. If I had known you guys were going to sing, we would have had a cake, and I would have blown out the candles and I would have had a wish…it would have had to do with electoral votes,” Obama said.
“Winning Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police