Michelle thinks I look 50: Barack Obama
Washington: Barack Obama, who will turn 51 on August 04, revealed that his wife Michelle says he looks 50.
The current US President also joked on Thursday that his ideal birthday present would be a victory in Florida.
“I’m gonna be 51 on Saturday. Michelle says I look 50, so that’s not bad,” Politico quoted him as saying while speaking to supporters in Orlando, Florida.
The crowd then broke into a spontaneous rendition of "Happy Birthday”.
“Thank you. If I had known you guys were going to sing, we would have had a cake, and I would have blown out the candles and I would have had a wish…it would have had to do with electoral votes,” Obama said.
“Winning Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present,” he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav