Michelle thinks I look 50: Barack Obama
Washington: Barack Obama, who will turn 51 on August 04, revealed that his wife Michelle says he looks 50.
The current US President also joked on Thursday that his ideal birthday present would be a victory in Florida.
“I’m gonna be 51 on Saturday. Michelle says I look 50, so that’s not bad,” Politico quoted him as saying while speaking to supporters in Orlando, Florida.
The crowd then broke into a spontaneous rendition of "Happy Birthday”.
“Thank you. If I had known you guys were going to sing, we would have had a cake, and I would have blown out the candles and I would have had a wish…it would have had to do with electoral votes,” Obama said.
“Winning Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?