Mid-air passenger fight forces Swiss plane to return
Geneva: A Swiss International Airlines plane from Zurich to Beijing was forced to return Sunday after two Chinese passengers fought above Moscow, a company spokesperson said Monday.
The fight between the two passengers occurred when the flight LX196 -- a direct flight from Zurich to Beijing -- flew above the east of Moscow, more than six hours after its take-off, spokesperson Myriam Ziesack told Xinhua.
Ziesack said the crew succeeded in separating the two, but the captain decided to turn back, due to concerns that the fight could start again or be escalated.
Neither the crew nor any other passenger suffered injuries due to the incident, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...