Mid-air passenger fight forces Swiss plane to return
Geneva: A Swiss International Airlines plane from Zurich to Beijing was forced to return Sunday after two Chinese passengers fought above Moscow, a company spokesperson said Monday.
The fight between the two passengers occurred when the flight LX196 -- a direct flight from Zurich to Beijing -- flew above the east of Moscow, more than six hours after its take-off, spokesperson Myriam Ziesack told Xinhua.
Ziesack said the crew succeeded in separating the two, but the captain decided to turn back, due to concerns that the fight could start again or be escalated.
Neither the crew nor any other passenger suffered injuries due to the incident, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown