Mid-air passenger fight forces Swiss plane to return
Geneva: A Swiss International Airlines plane from Zurich to Beijing was forced to return Sunday after two Chinese passengers fought above Moscow, a company spokesperson said Monday.
The fight between the two passengers occurred when the flight LX196 -- a direct flight from Zurich to Beijing -- flew above the east of Moscow, more than six hours after its take-off, spokesperson Myriam Ziesack told Xinhua.
Ziesack said the crew succeeded in separating the two, but the captain decided to turn back, due to concerns that the fight could start again or be escalated.
Neither the crew nor any other passenger suffered injuries due to the incident, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?