Mid-air passenger fight forces Swiss plane to return
Geneva: A Swiss International Airlines plane from Zurich to Beijing was forced to return Sunday after two Chinese passengers fought above Moscow, a company spokesperson said Monday.
The fight between the two passengers occurred when the flight LX196 -- a direct flight from Zurich to Beijing -- flew above the east of Moscow, more than six hours after its take-off, spokesperson Myriam Ziesack told Xinhua.
Ziesack said the crew succeeded in separating the two, but the captain decided to turn back, due to concerns that the fight could start again or be escalated.
Neither the crew nor any other passenger suffered injuries due to the incident, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department