Misrata shelling kills 11 Libyan rebels: Source
Miarata: At least 11 Libyan rebels were killed on Tuesday when forces loyal to Muammar Gaddafi shelled rebel positions near the city of Misrata, according to a local hospital source.
At least 42 rebels were wounded in the shelling, the source at al-Hekma hospital told Reuters, adding that there could be more wounded in other hospitals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site