Missiles launch `legitimate right`: North Korea
Beijing: The Democratic People`s Republic of Korea (DPRK) said on Monday that the country`s missiles launch is only part of normal military training for self-defence, the official news agency KCNA reported.
The military training, as a powerful deterrent to cope with the US and the South Korea`s machinations of starting a nuclear war, "is the legitimate right of a sovereign state”, said a statement issued by the Committee for the Peaceful Unification of the Fatherland.
The DPRK fired a short-range projectile into the East Sea for the third consecutive day on Monday after launching one on Sunday and three on Saturday in a northeasterly direction over the DPRK waters, according to South Korean Yonhap News Agency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way