Mitt Romney to join son Tagg’s investment firm
Washington: Mitt Romney, former presidential hopeful, is going back to the business world and will soon be joining his eldest son Tagg Romney’s investment firm.
The NBC News reported that Romney will be the chairman of the executive committee at Solamere Capital.
According to the New York Daily News, he will work for one week per month and advise on private equity issues.
His business record was constant attack fodder for Democrats last year, and was often used to paint him as a wealthy, out-of-touch plutocrat, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city