Mitt Romney to join son Tagg’s investment firm
Washington: Mitt Romney, former presidential hopeful, is going back to the business world and will soon be joining his eldest son Tagg Romney’s investment firm.
The NBC News reported that Romney will be the chairman of the executive committee at Solamere Capital.
According to the New York Daily News, he will work for one week per month and advise on private equity issues.
His business record was constant attack fodder for Democrats last year, and was often used to paint him as a wealthy, out-of-touch plutocrat, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Jio test uses commercial airwaves, but no revenue to govt: COAI
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 4: Play abandoned again in Durban
- RBL Bank's IPO oversubscribed 3 times on Day 2
- GST promises to boost GDP growth rates by up to 2%: President
- Vodafone to start e-KYC from Aug 24 for instant SIM activation