Mitt Romney to join son Tagg’s investment firm
Washington: Mitt Romney, former presidential hopeful, is going back to the business world and will soon be joining his eldest son Tagg Romney’s investment firm.
The NBC News reported that Romney will be the chairman of the executive committee at Solamere Capital.
According to the New York Daily News, he will work for one week per month and advise on private equity issues.
His business record was constant attack fodder for Democrats last year, and was often used to paint him as a wealthy, out-of-touch plutocrat, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!