Mitt Romney to join son Tagg’s investment firm
Washington: Mitt Romney, former presidential hopeful, is going back to the business world and will soon be joining his eldest son Tagg Romney’s investment firm.
The NBC News reported that Romney will be the chairman of the executive committee at Solamere Capital.
According to the New York Daily News, he will work for one week per month and advise on private equity issues.
His business record was constant attack fodder for Democrats last year, and was often used to paint him as a wealthy, out-of-touch plutocrat, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere