Mitt Romney to join son Tagg’s investment firm
Washington: Mitt Romney, former presidential hopeful, is going back to the business world and will soon be joining his eldest son Tagg Romney’s investment firm.
The NBC News reported that Romney will be the chairman of the executive committee at Solamere Capital.
According to the New York Daily News, he will work for one week per month and advise on private equity issues.
His business record was constant attack fodder for Democrats last year, and was often used to paint him as a wealthy, out-of-touch plutocrat, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened