Mitt Romney ‘wears as little as possible in bed’!
New York: US Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has revealed that he wears minimal clothing while going to bed at night.
The 65-year-old politician, whose public image is of a buttoned-up and humourless person, sat down with his wife Ann for a light-hearted taping of the ‘Live! with Kelly and Michael’ show on Friday, the New York Daily News reported.
The former Massachusetts governor disclosed that he wore “as little as possible” to bed.
He also made a pitch for the Jersey Shore actress when asked if he preferred Snooki or Honey Boo Boo of child beauty pageant fame.
“I’m kind of a Snooki fan. Look how tiny she’s gotten,” he said.
“She’s lost weight. She’s energetic. Just her sparkplug personality is kind of fun,” he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way