Mitt Romney ‘wears as little as possible in bed’!
New York: US Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has revealed that he wears minimal clothing while going to bed at night.
The 65-year-old politician, whose public image is of a buttoned-up and humourless person, sat down with his wife Ann for a light-hearted taping of the ‘Live! with Kelly and Michael’ show on Friday, the New York Daily News reported.
The former Massachusetts governor disclosed that he wore “as little as possible” to bed.
He also made a pitch for the Jersey Shore actress when asked if he preferred Snooki or Honey Boo Boo of child beauty pageant fame.
“I’m kind of a Snooki fan. Look how tiny she’s gotten,” he said.
“She’s lost weight. She’s energetic. Just her sparkplug personality is kind of fun,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief