Mitt Romney ‘wears as little as possible in bed’!
New York: US Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has revealed that he wears minimal clothing while going to bed at night.
The 65-year-old politician, whose public image is of a buttoned-up and humourless person, sat down with his wife Ann for a light-hearted taping of the ‘Live! with Kelly and Michael’ show on Friday, the New York Daily News reported.
The former Massachusetts governor disclosed that he wore “as little as possible” to bed.
He also made a pitch for the Jersey Shore actress when asked if he preferred Snooki or Honey Boo Boo of child beauty pageant fame.
“I’m kind of a Snooki fan. Look how tiny she’s gotten,” he said.
“She’s lost weight. She’s energetic. Just her sparkplug personality is kind of fun,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets