Mitt Romney ‘wears as little as possible in bed’!
New York: US Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney has revealed that he wears minimal clothing while going to bed at night.
The 65-year-old politician, whose public image is of a buttoned-up and humourless person, sat down with his wife Ann for a light-hearted taping of the ‘Live! with Kelly and Michael’ show on Friday, the New York Daily News reported.
The former Massachusetts governor disclosed that he wore “as little as possible” to bed.
He also made a pitch for the Jersey Shore actress when asked if he preferred Snooki or Honey Boo Boo of child beauty pageant fame.
“I’m kind of a Snooki fan. Look how tiny she’s gotten,” he said.
“She’s lost weight. She’s energetic. Just her sparkplug personality is kind of fun,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn refuses to resign after losing confidence vote
- Serena Williams, Andy Murray cruise at rain-lashed Wimbledon
- 262 new faunal species discovered in India in 2015: Official
- No friction between Army, CRPF over Pampore operations: Northern Command
- Pakistan cannot 'conquer' Kashmir through war: Hina Rabbani Khar