‘Mitt the Twit’ Romney now called ‘wimp’ in magazine
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has been dubbed as a ‘wimp’ on the forthcoming cover of Newsweek magazine.
According to The Politico, Romney said he is not losing sleep over being tagged a "wimp".
"If I worried about what the media said, I wouldn`t get much sleep, and I`ve been able to sleep pretty well," Romney said in the interview in Israel, where he is traveling asked about the cover, Romney laughed and said he does not recall ever being called a wimp before.
The cover of the August 6 edition of the magazine reads, "Romney: The Wimp Factor." Romney is not the first Republican dubbed a wimp on Newsweek’s cover. A 1987 profile of George HW Bush was titled, "Fighting the ``Wimp Factor.``"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?