‘Mitt the Twit’ Romney now called ‘wimp’ in magazine
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has been dubbed as a ‘wimp’ on the forthcoming cover of Newsweek magazine.
According to The Politico, Romney said he is not losing sleep over being tagged a "wimp".
"If I worried about what the media said, I wouldn`t get much sleep, and I`ve been able to sleep pretty well," Romney said in the interview in Israel, where he is traveling asked about the cover, Romney laughed and said he does not recall ever being called a wimp before.
The cover of the August 6 edition of the magazine reads, "Romney: The Wimp Factor." Romney is not the first Republican dubbed a wimp on Newsweek’s cover. A 1987 profile of George HW Bush was titled, "Fighting the ``Wimp Factor.``"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley