‘Mitt the Twit’ Romney now called ‘wimp’ in magazine
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has been dubbed as a ‘wimp’ on the forthcoming cover of Newsweek magazine.
According to The Politico, Romney said he is not losing sleep over being tagged a "wimp".
"If I worried about what the media said, I wouldn`t get much sleep, and I`ve been able to sleep pretty well," Romney said in the interview in Israel, where he is traveling asked about the cover, Romney laughed and said he does not recall ever being called a wimp before.
The cover of the August 6 edition of the magazine reads, "Romney: The Wimp Factor." Romney is not the first Republican dubbed a wimp on Newsweek’s cover. A 1987 profile of George HW Bush was titled, "Fighting the ``Wimp Factor.``"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!