‘Mitt the Twit’ Romney now called ‘wimp’ in magazine
Washington: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has been dubbed as a ‘wimp’ on the forthcoming cover of Newsweek magazine.
According to The Politico, Romney said he is not losing sleep over being tagged a "wimp".
"If I worried about what the media said, I wouldn`t get much sleep, and I`ve been able to sleep pretty well," Romney said in the interview in Israel, where he is traveling asked about the cover, Romney laughed and said he does not recall ever being called a wimp before.
The cover of the August 6 edition of the magazine reads, "Romney: The Wimp Factor." Romney is not the first Republican dubbed a wimp on Newsweek’s cover. A 1987 profile of George HW Bush was titled, "Fighting the ``Wimp Factor.``"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding