MJ death case assigned to new judge
Los Angeles: The involuntary manslaughter
case against Michael Jackson`s cardiologist has been assigned
to a new judge in a brief proceeding in Los Angeles.
Dr Conrad Murray, his attorneys and prosecutors
assembled late yesterday before Supervising Superior Court
Judge Peter Espinoza, who quickly assigned the case to Judge
Michael Pastor and sent them to his courtroom.
Issues awaiting the new judge include setting a date
for a preliminary hearing and Murray`s fight to keep his
California medical license.
The state attorney general, representing the state
medical board, has moved to revoke Murray`s license pending
Jackson died from acute intoxication with the hospital
anesthetic propofol and other sedatives. Murray has pleaded
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur