MJ’s ex-lawyer to defend Dominique Strauss-Kahn
London: Lawyer Benjamin Brafman who had helped Michael Jackson beat 10 child molestation charges would be defending the infamous Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
The ex-IMF boss, 62,is currently under house arrest as he is charged with attempting to rape a hotel maid.
The hotshot lawyer would head a ‘dream team’ that will defend Strauss-Kahn with at least two other top attorneys, reports the Daily Star.
Brafman’s firm had also represented Strauss-Kahn when he faced an internal IMF investigation over an affair with one of his advisers. He was reprimanded for ‘bad judgment’ but cleared of any wrongdoing.
The lawyer had also won the acquittal of rap icon Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs on illegal weapons and bribery charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!