MJ’s ex-lawyer to defend Dominique Strauss-Kahn
London: Lawyer Benjamin Brafman who had helped Michael Jackson beat 10 child molestation charges would be defending the infamous Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
The ex-IMF boss, 62,is currently under house arrest as he is charged with attempting to rape a hotel maid.
The hotshot lawyer would head a ‘dream team’ that will defend Strauss-Kahn with at least two other top attorneys, reports the Daily Star.
Brafman’s firm had also represented Strauss-Kahn when he faced an internal IMF investigation over an affair with one of his advisers. He was reprimanded for ‘bad judgment’ but cleared of any wrongdoing.
The lawyer had also won the acquittal of rap icon Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs on illegal weapons and bribery charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued