MJ’s ex-lawyer to defend Dominique Strauss-Kahn
London: Lawyer Benjamin Brafman who had helped Michael Jackson beat 10 child molestation charges would be defending the infamous Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
The ex-IMF boss, 62,is currently under house arrest as he is charged with attempting to rape a hotel maid.
The hotshot lawyer would head a ‘dream team’ that will defend Strauss-Kahn with at least two other top attorneys, reports the Daily Star.
Brafman’s firm had also represented Strauss-Kahn when he faced an internal IMF investigation over an affair with one of his advisers. He was reprimanded for ‘bad judgment’ but cleared of any wrongdoing.
The lawyer had also won the acquittal of rap icon Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs on illegal weapons and bribery charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda