MJ’s ex-lawyer to defend Dominique Strauss-Kahn
London: Lawyer Benjamin Brafman who had helped Michael Jackson beat 10 child molestation charges would be defending the infamous Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
The ex-IMF boss, 62,is currently under house arrest as he is charged with attempting to rape a hotel maid.
The hotshot lawyer would head a ‘dream team’ that will defend Strauss-Kahn with at least two other top attorneys, reports the Daily Star.
Brafman’s firm had also represented Strauss-Kahn when he faced an internal IMF investigation over an affair with one of his advisers. He was reprimanded for ‘bad judgment’ but cleared of any wrongdoing.
The lawyer had also won the acquittal of rap icon Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs on illegal weapons and bribery charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy earthquake death toll rises to 247 as rescuers desperately search for survivors
- Sensex firms up 78 points in early trade on F&O expiry
- Piers Morgan pokes fun at India's performance in Rio: Here's how Virender Sehwag SHUT him down
- Raj Thackeray defies SC order, MNS ties Dahi-Handi at 49 feet in Thane
- Fashion for me is feeling glamorous, confident: Shraddha Kapoor