MJ’s ex-lawyer to defend Dominique Strauss-Kahn
London: Lawyer Benjamin Brafman who had helped Michael Jackson beat 10 child molestation charges would be defending the infamous Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
The ex-IMF boss, 62,is currently under house arrest as he is charged with attempting to rape a hotel maid.
The hotshot lawyer would head a ‘dream team’ that will defend Strauss-Kahn with at least two other top attorneys, reports the Daily Star.
Brafman’s firm had also represented Strauss-Kahn when he faced an internal IMF investigation over an affair with one of his advisers. He was reprimanded for ‘bad judgment’ but cleared of any wrongdoing.
The lawyer had also won the acquittal of rap icon Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs on illegal weapons and bribery charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan